This tab displays the list of all the Assessments.
In this section, you can view the following details:
- Name of the Assessments
- Owner of each Assessment
- Summary of the Assessments
- Status of each Assessment
- End date of each Assessment
View Details of the Assessment:
When you click on any of the Assessments in the Summary view, you are taken to a page with full details about the Assessment. The details include:
Overview of the Assessment (Requisition in some cases) with details like:
Additional Details that include over 25 parameters that are part of the Assessment / Requisition.
View Full Assessment Statistics:
On the right panel, you can view all the statistics of the Assessment showing the number of candidates who have:
been invited to take at least a section of the assessment
been attending any of the sections of the Assessment currently
completed the Assessment
been on Hold
Actions Button in Overview :
The actions button present in the right pane helps in
- Importing and Inviting the candidate to the assessment or a section present within the assessment.
- Send Reminder emails to the Candidates who haven't completed the assessment.
Viewing Section Details:
The list of sections present in the assessment along with the Section Funnel to understand the screening process of recruitment.
Viewing Candidates Details:
The candidates who have been invited for the assessment can be viewed from the Invites tab present in the Assessment Window.
Search Bar in Invites Tab :
Candidates can be searched through the Search Bar in the Tab.
Filters Button :
The Candidates can be filtered by the applying the parameters such as Panel and Status of their assessment.
Actions Button :
The Actions button in the Invites tab helps in
- Importing and Inviting the candidate to the assessment.
- Inviting candidates to a particular section of the assessment.
- Extending the deadline to complete the assessment
- Sending Reminder emails to the Candidates who haven't completed the assessment.
- Sending Reminders to Panel for evaluation of the candidates
- Assigning the Panel to the assessment towards the evaluation of the candidate
- Changing the Status of the Candidate over the platform.