Start a new topic
Solved

Say Hello and tell us what brings you here :)

Hello,

Introduce yourself by telling us who you are and what brought you here. You can also add some pictures and share your interests to help people recognise you.

The Test recording stage is blocking attempts made to move ahead, with a constant message on each attempt - "Something went wrong"

Rest of the things / steps went well without any issue on a Firefox Mozilla with latest version. In fact the Adobe flash player hosting the testing was on previous version of it

Hello,

Good Evening Sir/ Mam, As per your email link, I have done all my Steps, But i have one problem , I don't have web cam in my pc, So please tell remedy for this. Thankyou

@Febinvisom98: Hello Febin, the assessment link that you have received would be a proctored assessment. Hence, you must take the assessment on a computer that has the camera.

the audio capture test is showing error

hello sir

can you please tell me to solve the problem

I m unable to complete online test process due to audio capture test is showing error

Since the asesssment/tests are vary for organization the solution for the issue also may vary. In order to understand your issue in a better way we request you to contact the Talview support team by raising a ticket. Please click here to raise a ticket to the support team and we will be able to help you out on your technical issues.

Hello,

Camera on Laptop is not working.

Hence, I am not able to continue assessment process on talview for Amazon.

I have samsung M10s the link is not supporting on mobile devise its suggesting to use Desktop or Laptop only.

Please suggest something ASAP.

Sincerely,

Urvi.

Actually i am here for assessment which is not supporting 

@Urvi: The mobile device is not supported for the second round of your assessment. We are affraid to mention you can take this assessment only on laptop/desktop. If you do not have a laptop/desktop we request you to arrange one to complete your test.

@belal: Seems you are facing a tehcnical issue, hence we request you to contact the support team immediately for a faster response. Kindly go through the invitation email to contact the support team.

I have arranged a laptop but through mobile hotspot it’s not working

I would like  to be informed in lieu of my VCS Amazon application/, where i was supposed to complete an interview but due to your software glitch I wasn't able to. And, today i received a mail from your end providing me a link to access this window. But, still I couldn't go back to the interview window. Please provide sufficient information on the same and a link to get back to the window to complete questions from the interview.

Thank You,

Login or Signup to post a comment