Start a new topic

Say Hello and tell us what brings you here :)

Hello,

Introduce yourself by telling us who you are and what brought you here. You can also add some pictures and share your interests to help people recognise you.

1 person likes this idea

Hi. I am Divya
Today my live interview was organized. But in this session only recording was done nothing else is happen like no questions was asked..

Hi Divya,

Seems your panel/evaluator did not joined in the other end. Please drop an email to your recruiter/HR ergarding the same. You can find the contact details of your recruiter in the 'cc' field of your live interview invitation email.

I am trying to submit a form but it says form already submitted in cis

Hii I have interview ,I don't no about interview could tell me

@Ankush: The online CIS can be filled only once and cannot be modified once it is submitted. If you have received and update invitation you will be able to fille the CIS form again.

@Ediga Pavani: Kindly call us on our support number, and we can clear about all your queries.

Hello sir mam I want interview in Mobile
Hello, Honourable Sir, I was taking my assessment at my friend's home due to some technical problems but left my assessment incomplete at seventh stage as relaxation period was about to begin for lock down by Indian government resulting from covid-19 virus and i had to return my home before resuming of lock down. Dear sir, i want to resume my assessment and be a part of Amazon company as a customer service asaociate. Please help and guide me in this regard. Thank you.
Hello, Honourable Sir, I was taking my assessment at my friend's home due to some technical problems but left my assessment incomplete at seventh stage as relaxation period was about to begin for lock down by Indian government resulting from covid-19 virus and i had to return my home before resuming of lock down. Dear sir, i want to resume my assessment and be a part of Amazon company as a customer service associate. Please help and guide me in this regard. Thank you. Mohd Ahsan

hi,

i have completed my first assessment test and  they asked for registration next but after that i didn't get next session . Please help.

Hi Ahsan, We understand that you are looking forward to work with the Amazon and and really appreciate your interest towards it. However we Talview team can help you out whenever you are facing a technical issue with Talview platform. As per the situation that you have mentioned here you would require to get an approval from Amazon to get your assessment extended. Hence we request you to contact the Amazon HR/recruiter team reagarding this. 

Also, if you are facing any technical issues you may raise a ticket to the Talview support team by clicking here for a faster response.

Thank you!

i give my asessement but no one give feedback

Login or Signup to post a comment