Start a new topic
Answered

Exam

Exam process

Best Answer

Hello,

The exam processes are completely depends on the organization and the assessment which created by the recruiters. There is no generic assessment. You may download the Talview candidate app to take a practice test. The Talview candidate app is available for Android & iOS.

Answer

Hello,

The exam processes are completely depends on the organization and the assessment which created by the recruiters. There is no generic assessment. You may download the Talview candidate app to take a practice test. The Talview candidate app is available for Android & iOS.

Please provide talview verify code

@Manohar k: Request you to go thourgh the invitation email that you have received. If you have not received an invitation email, we request you to contact the HR/recruite team. Talview support will not be able to provide a verification code.

1 person likes this
I'm unable to complete my assessment...after 18 th question..showing me error.

@Aymen: For the technical issues you may contact the technical support team for a faster response. Please click here to raise a ticket to the support team.

I am unable to start with the External Assessment Test.  It did not start the test after clicking on the next button.. Showing an Error saying something went wrong.

Login or Signup to post a comment